Quiz and GK on Indian Constitution Part-1
1. Fundamental Rights of the Citizens are Justiciable or non-justiciable?
ANS – Justiciable
2. For how many years, The Chief Election Commission(CEC) of India holds the Office?
ANS – For a period of 6 Years or upto the age of 65 Years. Whichever is earlier.
3. In Which house the resolution to remove vice-president of India can be moved?
ANS – Rajyasabha, The Upper House of Parliament
4. Which Act gave representation to Indians for the first time in the Legislature?
ANS – Govt of India Act 1935
5. “As President, I have no eyes but constitutional eyes”, Who said this?
ANS – Abraham Lincoln
6. The Constituent Assembly signed the constitution of India on January 21, 1950. Which language was it written?
ANS – Hindi and English
7. Who was the President of Constituent Assembly?
ANS – Dr. Rajendra Prasad
8. Article 5 to 8 of India, deals with which subject?
ANS – Citizenship of India
9. Which Parliament of India is called Lower House?
ANS – Lok Sabha.
10. Rajyasabha is called as?
ANS – Upper House of Parliament