Science Quiz and GK Part-3
1. Optical Fibers are main used in?
ANS – Communication
2. 1 Micron is equal to?
ANS- 1/1000 th of 1 mm
3. Paper is manufactured using?
ANS – Wood, hydrogen sulphate, Calcium, and resin
4. Oxygen is manufactured by fractional evaporation of Liquid Air. True or False?
ANS – True
5. What is the chemical name of the salt that we consume everyday on our food?
ANS – Sodium Chloride
6. What kind of wax is Paraffin?
ANS – Petroleum Wax
7. What is the role of liquid sodium in nuclear reactors?
ANS – It is used as a coolant
8. Particles emitted from a radio active nuclear is called?
ANS – Fast moving Electrons
9. What is the use of Graphite in nuclear reactor?
ANS – It is used as a Moderator.
10. By adding what, permanent hardness of water can be removed?
ANS – Washing Soda
Science Quiz and GK Part-2
1. What we call a woman who rents her womb to produce a child for others?
2. A Super conductor is characterized by?
3. What does Acetic acid on decarboxylation give?
4. What does Aerated water contain?
5. AIDS is caused by Virus. This is True or False?
6. Age of fossil may be found out by determining the ratio of two isotopes of carbon.What are those?
7. An element which does not react with Oxygen is?
8. What we call an instrument which measures and records the relative humidity of air?
9. Atoms of the same element, i. e., having the same atomic number that differ in atomic weight, are called?
10. Atoms are composed of?
Science Quiz and GK Part-1
1. On What basis the Atom bomb is made?
2. Who discovered Argon gas ?
3. What are the ‘Animals adapted to life in air’ called?
4. What happens when lime is added to soil?
5. By Which method two liquids can be separated if both liquid have widely different boiling points, they may be separated by
6. Where is the longest bone in a human body is located?
7. In an atomic explosion, Why enormous energy is released?
8. In an atomic nucleus, neutrons and protons are held together by?
9. What fuel is used in a nuclear reactor?
10. If the current and the voltage are out of phase by 90 degree, then the power factor is?