Best Geography Quiz and gk for School Students, Geography quiz questions and answers, College and University Students, SBI PO, RRB, SSC, Railway, IBPS, Clerical, UPSC Preparations. This Geography general knowledge will enhance your knowledge and help you winning important exams or competitions.
1. Falkland Islands are a self-governing Overseas Territory of which country ?
ANS – United Kingdom( Falkland Islands – located in South Atlantic Ocean )
Geography Quiz Part-2
1. What does the Tide at its maximum height is known as?
2. Which is Indian Ocean’s Largest island?
3. What is World’s largest continent in terms of Area?
4. Paradeep, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam are port of east coast. True or False?
5. Which Indian State contributes 70% of India’s coffee and silk?
6. Climate of India is known as?
7. Reserved for commercial exploitation of forests are known as?
8. Does Delhi Get vertical rays of Sun during noon?
9. Where can the Moist tropical evergreen forests be found?
10. The Gulf Stream is a powerful current in the Atlantic Ocean. Where is its origin?
Geography Quiz Part-1
1. Which mineral is the ore of aluminium?
2. Which harbour is protected by a rocky headland called Dolphin’s Nose?
3. Volcano Guallatiri is located in which country?
4. Narmada and Tapti rivers enters into which Sea?
5. Which is World’s biggest salt water lake?
6. What is the name of Thermal Power plant situated in Tamilnadu’s Tuticorin?
7. What is the main occupation of the people of polar region?
8. Indus, Sutlej, Brahmaputra Rivers are originated from which region?
9. Which Planet is closest to the Sun?
10. Name the the mountain range which stretches from Gujarat in the West to Delhi in the North?