Geography Quiz Part-2
1. What does the Tide at its maximum height is known as?
ANS – Spring Tide
2. Which is Indian Ocean’s Largest island?
ANS – Madagascar
3. What is World’s largest continent in terms of Area?
ANS – Asia
4. Paradeep, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam are port of east coast. True or False?
ANS – True
5. Which Indian State contributes 70% of India’s coffee and silk?
ANS – Karnataka
6. Climate of India is known as?
ANS – Subtropical Mansoon
7. Reserved for commercial exploitation of forests are known as?
ANS – Reserved Forest
8. Does Delhi Get vertical rays of Sun during noon?
ANS – No. Place outside the tropics never gets vertical rays of the sun.
9. Where can the Moist tropical evergreen forests be found?
ANS – Shillong plateau
10. The Gulf Stream is a powerful current in the Atlantic Ocean. Where is its origin?
ANS- Starts in the Gulf of Mexico and flows into Atlantic at the tip of Florida.