The No.1 destination for Traditional GK for Competitive Exams pdf is here. with over 1000 s of GK for competitive exams preparations. Watch this space for latest GK add-ons ! Traditional Gk for all kind of exams, be is school competition or SSC, IBPS, RRB, UPSC or Railways or any Govt. interviews. You can also Play Simple Contest and Win cash prizes.
1. Which is the earliest Engineering Educational Institute in India?
Ans – Roorkee Engineering College or IIT Roorkee
2. Which is the largest tiger reserve in India?
Ans – Nagarjuna or Nagarjunsagar-Srisailam Tiger Reserve, Andhra Pradesh
3. Which is the fastest running train on Indian Railways?
Ans – New Delhi – Agra Gatimaan Express
4. Which is the first colour movie produced in India?
Ans – Kisan Kanya (1937, Drector – Moti B. Gidwani , Producer – Ardeshir Irani )
5. Who was the first Indian to be a fellow of Royal Society of London?
Ans – A.C. Wadia ( Ardaseer Cursetjee Wadia FRS was an Indian shipbuilder and engineer belonging to the Wadia ship building family )
6. In which Indian City the first private channel of FM radio was started?
Ans – Bangalore
7. The longest river in the world?
Ans – Nile
8. Which was the first missile that was developed in India?
Ans – Prithvi
9. When was first passenger train run in India?
Ans – 16th April 1858 (Between Bombay and Thane, The 14-carriage train was hauled by three steam locomotives namely Sahib, Sindh and Sultan)
10. Which country in the World has highest Muslim Population?
Ans – Indonesia (87.2% or 225 Million Muslims )