Current Affairs Quiz for 7th and 8th December 2019 has interesting topics like Animal Credit Card, Uyghur Community, Vikram Lander and many more to keep you updated.
After reading these quizzes you can take part in the Play Section to participate and answer quizzes on various categories.
1. Which country in the World has witnessed the sharpest reduction in malaria cases in 2018?
B. South Africa
2. Recently Uyghur Human Rights Policy Act was passed by which nation to address the mass captivity of Uyghurs in China?
3. Recently who has been awarded the National Florence Nightingale award 2019 posthumously?
A. Lini Sajeesh
B. Marry Lui
D. Sujeeth Karunakaran
4. Recently Shanmuga Subramanian, A Chennai based Engineer is in news for which of his work?
A. Spotted Vikram Lander’s Debris
B. Spotted Water particles on Moon
C. Discovered Minions on Mars
D. Discovered water on Mars
5. What is the current Position of India on Global Climate Risk Index 2020?
6. Who has been appointed as the 24th CGA ( Controller General of Accounts) ?
A. Manish Dubey
B. Soma Roy Burman
C. Swara Bhaskar
D. Aparajita Sarangi
7. Oxford Dictionary has declared which word as ‘Word of the year 2019’?
B. Climate Emergency
D. Wall Street
8. Central Govt is going to set up how many FM Transmitter in the premises of Shasastra Seema Bal(SSB) along Indo-Nepal Boarder?
9. Which Bank was launched Recently by Kerala CM Pinayari Vijayan?
A. Kerala Bank
B. Cochi Co-operative Bank
C. New Dena Bank
D. Kerala Gyamya Bank
10. The First ‘Pashu Kisan Credit Card’ is launched in which state?
B. Uttar Pradesh
D. Andhra Pradesh
Thank you for reading current affairs quiz for 7 & 8 December 2019. Now go to the Play section and take part in the quiz competition.