Day’s Top Current Affairs Quiz and GK includes Mars Mission 2020, ISRO’s New satellite launch, Citizenship Amendment Bill 2019 and many more. Stay updated with current affairs and gk for 11 december 2019.
Now Lets go through these important current affairs and GK for 11 December 2019. Always read latest GK and current affairs only on quizkasamna.com.
1. What is the name of the Satellite that ISRO Launched on 11 December 2019?
B. RISAT – 2AC3
C. RISAT – 35D
D. RISAT – 3BR3
2. Total of how many Medals India won in the South Asian Games 2019 that just concluded in Nepal?
3. Premier Space Organisation NASA’s Mars Rover is scheduled to be launched in which year?
4. Which Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle(PSLV) was used to launch RISAT-2BR1?
B. PSLV – 48R
C. PSLV – 98R
D. PSLV – C48
5. How many Satellite Did PSLV – C48 carried?
ANS : 10
6. Rajys Sabha Recently passed the Citizenship Amendment Bill 2019. How Many MP have voted in favor of the Bill?
7. Who has been conferred with Noble Peace Prize 2019?
A. Greta Thunberg
B. Abiy Ahmed
C. Lemma Megersa
D. Esther Duflo
8. Which Indian Actor has been appointed recently as the Brand Ambassador of the NADA (National Anti Doping Agency)?
A. Sunil Shetty
B. Priyanka Chopra
C. Akshya Kumar
D. Salman Khan
9. How many Gold Medals India won in the South Asian Games 2019?
10. How many Fast Track courts will be set up in Odisha to handle Rape Cases?
There are many Play sections to test your knowledge on related topics. Go through those and stay updated.