Today’s Top current affairs quiz and gk for 13 December has a wide range of topics in it. NIrmala Sitharaman ranked in Forbes Most powerful Women list and many more.
1. In how many states, the inner line permit has been implemented?
2. Leading magazine Forbes has recently released World’s Most powerful Woman List. What is the Rank of Nirmala Sitharaman?
3. Bilateral military exercise 2019 between India and which nation is called INDRA?
4. Recently a state government has decided to administer pledge to male students of all the schools in the state to behave well with the girls, Which state is it?
A. Andhra Pradesh
5. When is Universal Health Coverage Day observed ?
A. 12 December
B. 11 March
C. 16 March
D. 25 December
6. Who wins the UK 2019 Election?
A. Labour Party of UK
B. Conservative Party
C. The Democrats
D. Republican Union
7. Andhra Pradesh has passed a bill to award Death Penalty to the Rapists within how many days?
A. 21 Days
B. 31 Days
C. 90 Days
D. 180 Days