Current affairs quiz 14 and 15 December 2019 : Days top current affairs quiz and general knowledge are published at a aim to keep you exam ready. Chapter like Miss universe, international tea Day, FASTag, Trakea software are covered under it.
1. Who crowned as Miss Universe 2019?
A. Ashley Alvidrez
B. Madison Anderson
C. Zozibini Tunzi
D. Catriona Gray
2. Recently UN has accepted India’s recommendation to celebrate International tea day on Which date every year?
A. 24 June
B. 21 May
C. 21 June
D. 15 December
3. What is India’s position on Climate Change Performance Index 2019 ?
4. Who is appointed as the expenditure secretary in the Finance Ministry?
A. Ravi Mittal
B. Girish Chandra Murmu
C. TV Somanathan
D. S. Subramanyam
5. Recently Which software has been adopted by Haryana police to make forensic reports tamper-proof?
B. Disha App
6. Which Payment system has been mandated by Govt. of India for all vehicles passing through Toll booth?
D. Toll Tag
7. India is going to host 36th IGC(International Geological Congress) in which City?
D. New Delhi
8. UNESCO has recently partnered with which IT company for adopting technology in classroom?
9. ICAR signed MoU with whom for Sustainable agriculture?
D. Wold bank
10. When is the World Energy Conservation Day is observed?
A. 12 December
B. 14 December
C. 21 June
D. 12 January